Hello Central Campus parents,
We had a great first week of school ~ students and teachers starting routines and new learnings, while getting to know each other. Students are quickly figuring out their lockers, our block schedule and where to go for classes. We currently have 364 grade 8 and 9s and they are definitely full of energy. We're impressed with how friendly and kind our students are. Not to mention, how well they are quickly managing their time throughout the school day.
Please drop student off at the 10th Street to avoid the construction at main entrance.
We are looking forward to the influx of students both returning and new. As we prepare for the first days of school and people are stopping by the office, we wanted to post some information for students and parents to help ease the transition back to school.
LOCKERS will be given out on THURSDAY, September 8 in class. Please bring $5 if you want a locker.
September 8, 2016
- NID - Tuesday, September 6 NO SCHOOL
- NID - Wednesday, September 7 NO SCHOOL
- 1st Day w/ Students - Thursday, September 8, 10:43 - 2:00pm Students in Homeroom
- 1st Full Day of Classes - Friday, September 9 (Day 1 - blocks A-B-C-D)
- Start-up Student Assembly - Monday, September 12 - Gr. 8s in blk D and Gr. 9s in blk B